Hi Soccer Players! (and parents)
Welcome to Girls 3/4-A team with Coach Nate Shapiro. My name is Beth Blackketter and I'm mom to Natalie Sekera. I'm also the COVID Compliance Manager for the team which means it's my job to make sure we all stay safe by following the rules. If we do so we can keep playing soccer!
So, if you're excited to get back to the game here's what we need you to do for Saturday:
1. Fill out and bring with with you the COVID Compliance Waiver. You can find it by clicking here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1aL4hbatGpLXctJSoP_hukXwiae9ZRqAk/view. If you do not have it when you arrive you will be turned away.
2. Bring your own face mask and wear it whenever you are within 6 feet of someone else. Make sure it's a face mask that hooks around your ears - no bandanas or gaiters - and no masks with valves or vents.
3. Bring your own hand sanitizer. Use it before start of practice, at the end of practice, and whenever you come in contact with a person or piece of equipment.
4. Bring your own ball - size 4 is recommended.
5. Bring your own water bottle. Soccer is thristy work and we can't share!
One more thing! Please plan to arrive about 15 minutes before our 8:30 practice time and plan to leave promptly at 9:30 when we're done. That way we won't run into the next group coming in to play.
Feel free to contact me if you have any questions.
Looking forward to seeing you all Saturday morning!