Good afternoon team,
Tomorrow we are scheduled to play the Harvard Hurricanes at the Harvard Waite B field (https://nvysl.org/as_league/fields/view/88). This is the same field as our first game.
Unfortunately, I just got an email from their coach that their field is having a water drainage issue and it is still unclear if we will be able to use the field tomorrow. I am not sure when the will give us the official word but will let you know as soon as I do.
In preparation for the potential cancellation, I would like to get a feel for any potential reschedule times that could work. Please email me back if a Sunday morning game (likely next week) or Monday evening game at say 5 or 5:30 work work or not work for anyone.
I let them know we need a definitive answer by 8:30am tomorrow morning so I can get the message out to the team.