To find the game schedule for team, you should look in one of two places.
If your team is playing Pre-K/K or Grade 1&2 (U8) this season:
- The schedule is posted on the GDYSC website on the Games/Practice Schedule tab. A map of the fields at Cow Pond for all Pre-K/K and G1/2 games is on the Fields tab on the left navigation bar of the GDYSC website.
If your team is a G3/4 (U10) or above:
- The schedule is posted on the NVYSL website at www.nvysl.org.
- The game schedules for these teams are set by the Nashoba Valley Youth Soccer League (NVYSL), and can be found in two ways:
- The first way is to go to the page for our club on the NVYSL website and then follow the link for your team.
- The second way is to go directly to the Nashoba Valley Youth Soccer League website at www.nvysl.org. To access your team's game schedule, click on "Scores, Schedules and Standings" on the top navigation bar, select the season "Spring 2021" the gender/age group of your child (e.g. B3/4) and the group (flight) that they are playing in (e.g. B3/4 Rec 2.2). Then click "Get Schedule and Standings".
- You will see all 8 games for the season. In addition, alongside the schedule information (on the far right side), you will see direction and map information for the location of the fields you will be playing at. Please be sure to check this site every week because the NVYSL will be making a number of real-time schedule changes throughout the season and the information may change week to week.
Mass Youth Soccer Adult Registration, CORI Processing, Concussion Training and Certification, Safe Sport Abuse Training and Certification
The State of Massachusetts, Mass Youth Soccer (MYSA), and the Groton Dunstable Youth Soccer Club now require Adult Registration, CORI security background checks, Concussion Training and Certification and SafeSport Abuse Training and Certification for all adults working with children in our program.
Step 1 - Register with Groton Dunstable Youth Soccer Club (GDYSC)
- Go to www.gdysc.org
- In the upper right corner click on big green “REGISTER NOW” button
- Scroll to bottom of page to “Volunteers: Spring 2021”, and click the green “Register” button at the bottom middle.
- >Follow directions. You are now registered with “The Club”.
IF YOU COACHED OR WERE AN ASSISTANT COACH OR COVID OFFICER IN THE FALL 2020 ‘SEASON’ YOU SHOULD BE ALL SET TO GO! YOU ARE ALL SET ONCE YOU HAVE REGISTERED WITH THE GDYSC AS A VOLUNTEER.
If you did not coach, assist or be the COVID officer in the Fall of 2020, you need to now Register with the state.
Step 2 - Register with Mass Youth Soccer
- Do this on a computer; a tablet if you have to, but don’t try it with a phone!
- Have a good, face forward head shot (not your whole body) uploaded to your computer. NO HAT, NO SUNGLASSES, NO KIDS OR SPOUSES OR THEIR CROPPED BODY PARTS.
- USE THE NAME ON YOUR DRIVER’S LICENSE!
- Use the same email address for everything!
- Our organization’s name is: Groton Dunstable Youth Soccer Club
- This whole process will take around 4 hours. Most of the time will be spent on the abuse prevention segment. You can stop and start again later, just make sure to remember your passwords.
- No coaches will be allowed to interact with their teams until they have been CORI certified and completed both training certifications, and no Coaching Credentials can be printed until these are complete.
- If have ever registered with Mass Youth Soccer DO NOT MAKE A NEW ACCOUNT! It will require human intervention to fix the double entry and that will delay things. Use the password recovery option to re-gain access.
- If you run into trouble try the help line phone number in the pdf directions. They are helpful. Also look at the FAQ: https://www.mayouthsoccer.org/assets/61/6/faq_2020-2021.pdf
- You can email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are stuck.
If this is the first time you have coached or if you have NEVER registered with Massachusetts Youth Soccer Association then use this link to download step by step directions:
If you have coached with our club before then you may already have registered with Massachusetts Youth Soccer Association. Use this link to download step by step directions:
Step 3 - Verification
If this is your first time registering with Mass Youth Soccer the final step will be Verification. You will need to meet with Jim Gmeiner (
) in person with your license and the CORI print out. This must be done in person, not virtually. It doesn’t matter if you have already been CORIed for baseball, lacrosse, hockey, softball, teaching, Sunday school, school volunteer, scouting or for any other purpose; the CORI check and verification must be done for Mass Youth Soccer. Verification takes about 2 minutes.
Covid Compliance Officer Information
Covid-19 information is available on the Mass Youth Soccer website at:
In preparation for the season, we ask that Covid Compliance Officers make themselves familiar with the Covid-19 protocols. No formal training is required.
GDYSC supports its coaches with the equipment needed to be effective.
- New head coaches should order a coaching bag with useful equipment (pinnies, cones, first aid kit, game ball).
- All new coaches should order a GDYSC shirt to wear for games.
Ordering instructions will be updated in the next days.
We Thank all the coaches in Groton and Dunstable for their support!
Last Updated: 3/26/2021 by SP